Coppa Bernocchi & Tre Valli Varesine

 


The 2026 Coppa Bernochi was 178.1 kilometres starting and finishing in Legnano, Italy. The circuit featured seven laps of a climb to Caramamma, for a breakaway and attackers for an exciting day of racing in the Italian classics. 

Decathlon struck gold again for the second day in a row, with Paul Laperia victorious in yesterday’s Coppa Agostoni, it was Noa Isadore with his biggest win of his career at Coppa Bernocchi. The Frenchman emerged from a messy sprint, upsetting the breakaway with a powerful kick ahead of Tommaso Darrow (Team UKYO).

The Italian Autumn Classics continue on Tuesday at Tre Valli Varesine, as build up to Il Lombardia the final Monument of the season this Saturday.


“In the sprint, I just saw the guy from UKYO, and I thought, ‘Just push, push, push, you can do it’, and I won, so it’s good.”

-Noa Isadore (Decathlon CMA CGM)





Jarno Widar, the super-talent Belgian scores his first pro win at Tre Valli Varensine ahead of Tom Pidcock and Matteo Jorgenson. Onto Il Lombardia, the 20-year-old will now also be a rider to take into consideration. 

“I knew I needed to go from the back and from far because I didn’t want to close the gap because I was on 5 meters to let the gap and go at speed from the back. So I knew I needed to to go on 250-270 meters to go and I knew I can hold the 20 second sprint quite good. I cannot believe it, it’s incredible. I could only dream of this. “
-Jarno Widar


Comments