That Fall Feeling.

One of my favorite seasons...

The weather's turning cooler, rainy... that fall feeling. It's not so bad, the leaves are turning a fine mix of crimson and yellow, gorgeous. Even though the days are becoming shorter it's harder to find quality time to ride. I'm riding to work but managing to ride three days a week, weather permitting. My quality time on the bike is just that, enjoying and being... taking in the beautiful scenery. It's that fall feeling. 

Tomorrow appears sunny and I'm planning for a nice quality ride. I have, or we all have something to smile about. Barack Obama has just won the US presidency and is the first African-American to do so. And after hearing his moving victory speech, I can't help but believe that hope is the new fall feeling!

...for many reasons!
www.adpulp.com

Comments