Hello Spring!

A 'pleasant' sunshiny day!

I believe Spring has finally sprung for us here on the west coast. Temperatures reached a pleasant 10 C in the sunshine and I'm finally rid of the nasty cold that has plagued me for the past week. I live in the area called, Mount Pleasant, and found why its truly pleasant.

This morning I climbed on my Marinoni and planned on a short spin just to rediscover my legs. I happily found them and stayed out for almost two hours. I felt a little winded just coming back due to illness and happy just to cruise about town. After my uplifting ride I went for a nice walk with Carolle to the local park to enjoy the spectacular view and to talk about designing new hats.

I hear its back to rain for us on Monday, but for now, who cares!

A nice change.

Comments