Champion!


"This is the biggest moment of my sporting life. In this final time trial I just suffered from start to finish until I reached the arena of Verona. It's fabulous to win the Giro d'ltalia."
-Richard Carapaz, Ecuador's first Grand Tour winner.









"It's been a hard Giro for us; we started well but then lost Tom, Rob, Louis and Sam. Since then we been trying to salvage anything from the race. The win means a lot to me but it also means a lot to the team too, it redeems the Giro for us. " - Chad Haga





Fausto Masnada: first over the Passo Manghen to win the Cima Coppi.



Ecuadorian, Jonathan Caicedo 


"In the moments of suffering, I think about the team, about wearing the team colours, racing for such a great team. I think about the staff, the team working behind you, cheering you on. I also think about my family supporting from afar, sending lots of encouragement. Every time I thought I didn't have the capacity to carry on, I found out that I had two or three times more in me that I thought I had to give." - Jonathan Caicedo, Neo-pro, first Grand Tour.











Comments