And we're all about having a bit of fun

Mike Woods



EF Education Pro Cycling: Alberto Bettiol, Simon Clarke, Tejay van Garderen, Tanel Kangert, Sebastian Langeveld, Tom Scully, Rigoberto Uran, Mike Woods.

"Our specific ambitions we will leave to ourselves. As giving it away wouldn't be any fun. And we're all about having a bit of fun."
- Jonathan Vaughters, CEO

"This year is a good year for Colombians who are from high altitude, the born climbers."
-Rigoberto Uran

"I want to be visible. I want the fans, particularly the Canadian fans, to turn on the TV and see a Canadian at the front of the best race in the world. I'm not here to be a passenger. I'm here to be active and influence the outcome, so that some Canadian kid back home can watch and say: 'That's Mike Woods. I want to grow up and race like Mike Woods.' That's what motivates me."
-Mike Woods




Look back...

Lucho Herrera. 6th GC, 1988 Tour de France


Comments