I am extremely surprised

 




"I know that sprinting at the end of races like that is not like sprinting for a town sign, I always go into a sprint with confidence."

-Tom Pidcock becomes the first British rider to win De Brabantse Pijl.

"It was a fair fight in the leading group of three. All day long, I had the idea that Tom was better than me, especially on the climbs."

-Wout van Aert

"Maybe I need to go back to CX in the winter... I say maybe... really maybe."

-Matteo Trentin

De Brabantse Pijl results



"I am extremely surprised. I thought Demi had it! We were sprinting, and I threw my bike at the line, but she really celebrated, so I thought, 'congratulations. She's an amazing bike rider, and just for me to be second, I was really excited with. For me, to win is just... yeah."

-Ruth Winder wins by millimeters ahead of Demi Vollering.

6th Branbantse Pijl results 


Hat Trick...



"It was a drag-strip and headwind finish - slightly uphill. More of a grind, I guess."
-Mark Cavendish. After three years without a win, he has now won three stages in three days.

Tour of Turkey Stage 4 results



Comments