Thriller on the Alto de la Montana de Cullera

 


Stage six came down to the final climb. A cat three climb of two kilometers, 9.4 percent gradient, and Primoz Roglic looked close but no one was beating Magnus Cort...

"I looked back with 150 meters to go and I could see him coming. I sprinted with everything I had and luckily could keep him behind me. This one is special for me in a very different way. The stages I win are always in sprints and I'm very happy to show I can also do it in other terrains and finish off a breakaway like this today. "

-Magnus Cort

"Only one rider in the peloton could have pulled off what Magnus Cort just did. And that's Magnus Cort. He has an incredible ability to keep going flat out even when he's incredibly fatigued."

-Jonathan Vaughters. CEO EF Procycling

Stage 6 Results





Comments