One-two for Israel-Premier Tech

 


Jakob Fuglsang and Michael Woods gave Israel-Premier Tech crucial UCI points and took the one-two in the Mercan'Tour Classic Alpes-Maritimes in Valberg, France.


The climb-centric course


"We came here with a strong team and it was a pleasure to race today. I'm really happy I could finish off the hard work from the guys."

-Jakob Fuglsang

"I've seen a big progression these last couple of months. The legs are feeling good. Next up will be the Critérium du Dauphiné. For me at the moment I'm just taking it one week at a time, just trying to focus on building the feelings and momentum and for sure trying to get back to my old self again. I'm not there but I'm definitely one step closer."

-Chris Froome 11th place.

"The guys were great and especially James Piccoli had a really good day, causing a big selection on the climbs. Everybody knows that it has been a complicated first part of the season for us so it was great to see the guys to come back like that with this kind of attitude. From now on, we only look forward."

-Zap Dempster. DS


Results









Comments