Raise my arms in victory

 


"Maybe I use the Tour de France as training camp because I feel stronger since... These uphill finishes were perfect for me when I was younger but I had to dig deep today. I really enjoyed it here. I saw the faces of the bosses and they were so happy for the victory here on 'home soil'. I'm so happy to offer this victory and bring joy to my team."

-Alexander Kristoff. Winner of the Circuit Franco-Belge. 2nd-Dries Van Gestel, 3rd-Victor Campenaerts.








"The objective is overall victory but I'm already very pleased to have won a stage. It's not often that I raise my arms, so I want to savour it. For the end of the season I don't have precise objectives beyond being consistent and trying to raise my arms in victory. I've done that today and now I want to continue like this."
-Guillaume Martin. Stage 2 winner.



Comments