Campeón, Serrano

 


Rigoberto Uran moves up to 9th overall a completes the grand tour stage win hat trick.

"It's beautiful to win in the Vuelta. I've been looking at this for several years because I'd already won at the Tour and Giro. So as a three-week rider, to win here is very special. It's not just this year that I was looking for this win, I've been looking for it for years, so I'm very happy and I want to thank the team and my family. 

This win shows that we always have to believe and fight, even if sometimes the results seem far off. The important thing is to get up every day and ride with a good attitude, with happiness and with hope."
-Rigo Uran. His first grand tour stage win in over five years. Along the way, he has had to overcome numerous injuries including a career-threatening crash in the Vuelta in 2019.






"In the final, my legs were very good, so I can win. With Pidcock and Teuns, it's very difficult, but I sprinted for the win."
-Gonzalo Serrano



Comments