LeMond's in the fridge!


Gift from the Gods...
LeMond & Don de Dieu.



I'm enjoying a flashback with Greg LeMond's 1986 & 1989 Tour wins. Huge thanks to Guy of Le Grimpeur for lending me a whole stash of cycling dvd's. And what better way to share these dvd's is with a nice Quebec biere called, 'Don de Dieu' (translated; gift from the Gods).

Does Quebec do anything half way? Not that I can think of especially when it comes to their beer. This beautiful triple white ale comes in a most welcome 9% extra strong and weighing in at a respectable 750 ml. Perfect to keep one company while watching LeMond beat a feisty Badger and blowing away a even feistier Laurent Fignon in the final time trial. Great footage from the time that I got into cycling and also good to see all my favorites; Bauer, Kelly, Millar & Theunisse battling.

Cheers!

Comments