Stage 9: Bikes, Books, & Beers Podcast... French Style



Stage 9: Bikes, Books & Beers by Bikes, Books & Beers from Bikes, Books & Beers on Vimeo.


We're on Stage 9....

And, there's a French theme so what better way than to support it with a favorite team from the seventies/eighties .... Renault. Thanks to Guy for supplying the iconic cycling caps and I present my review on what stands as one of my all time favorite reads, Laurent Fignon's 'We Were Young And Carefree'.

But, wait there's more... Guy introduces what will become a 'classic' book, 'The Spring Classics' sent from our friends at Velopress.

There's plenty to talk about with the Autumn Classics; Giro dell'Emila, Paris-Tours & Giro di Lombardia. And, we go post-Worlds as we share our thoughts on the God of Thunder going over the Rainbow, down under.

And, of course, we have a tasty beer to wash it all down with. On this Thanksgiving Day, I raise my glass ...Santé!

Comments

Jason said…
Another fine podcast. "The Spring Classics" book will definately be on my Christmas wish list!
Richard said…
Jason,

Thanks it's a welcome companion to 'Paris Roubaix A Journey Through Hell'. It's a keeper!