MEC Bikefest Vancouver

I'm ready along with our handmade Galstudio gear!



For those out there that do not know what MEC is ...

MEC is Mountain Equipment Co-op, my favorite store that sells everything for outdoor activities. This is my place to go for all bicycle things. The store is really handy for me, situated just a short walk from my studio. You never know when you need a spare tube!




MEC will host, this June 25th 10-4pm, their 2nd annual MEC Bikefest Vancouver event. A great idea bringing Vancouver's bicycle community to celebrate the wonders of cycling. Special thanks go to Stephanie Ruane (MEC Marketplace Event Coordinator) for contacting and inviting us to be a vendor at this years event. She saw our Etsy site and decided we would be a good fit. I agree.

What better way to show and talk about our handmade cycling caps and recyled inner tube accessories at this fun family cycling event! I'll also will have my Cyclingart greeting cards for sale.

Carolle and I will be there at the Southeast end of False Creek Plaza on Athletes' Way in The Village on False Creek.

We plan to have a contest to win free Galstudio swag. Keep following or Galstudio Twitter and Facebook for upcoming details.

See you there!


View Larger Map

Comments

Empidog said…
Brilliant.....big order time...!!!
Richard said…
Steve,

We are hoping ...so!!!