Great Ride: The Brits Winter Cycling Cap



What a positive response after launching the Brits Winter Cycling Cap!


Carolle and I managed, from our leftover 100% British wool supply, to produce the last 6 caps currently on our Etsy site. Unfortunately, our supplier has no more stock but we did produce a small run of 14 caps. The first week we sold 7 caps and the response has been overwhelming from our Etsy feedback page...


Really nice craftsmanship. I'm so pleased with it, and I'll definitely be back for a summer cap. The service was great also. Fast delivery and a nice hand-written note for that personal touch!




A. This cap is awesome. Very well made and comfortable. B. Customer service was outstanding!




Decided last night to treat myself to a lovely Brits Winter cap - only to find they've all gone! Is that really it for the Brits? Have I lost out because I didn't take Richard's warnings of 'Limited Edition' seriously enough? Guess that'll teach me not to dither in future!


(We have already contacted this customer and sent off his Brits Winter Cap!)


Carolle can spot a very good fabric she can smell from a mile away. And I look at it from a cyclists point of view; style and function. When Carolle saw this fabric, there was only a few meters left and end of a roll. The first reaction was right away this cap can be a winner. Especially, with the 100% British Wool trim woven in the fabric construction it's a definitely sign of fabric high quality.


Carolle babied it gently hand washing and pressing it. I was under the impression that 100% Wool requires dry cleaning. I was wrong. We prewash all of our fabric to make sure it will not shrink and after a good sweat (ride) it in you can wash it gently by hand and let it air dry.


Thanks to our customers, the Brits Winter Cycling Cap has been the leader of our peloton this Fall season!





Comments