Serious and Stylin' with Jonathan of Road Holland!

Guy, Jonathan & I at Musette Caffe
Courtesy from Thomas.



This afternoon, Guy and I had the pleasure to meet one of our sponsors, Jonathan Schneider founder of Road Holland: Serious and Stylish Cycling Wear!

After many years of blogging, I'm always amazed that relationships can be developed via the Internet world. In fact, that's how I met Guy. Back in 2008, he contacted me after reading my blog and the rest is history.

In case you don't know Road Holland, they are based in Florida where they make excellently crafted cycling jerseys.Thus the tie in with Guy and I, we enjoy our Road Holland jerseys and I own three of them. Comfortable fitting cycling jerseys that look equally stunning on or off the bike. I love my Arnhem long sleeve for it's comfort and fit. My review here.

Jonathan is in town for a quick business trip, and had enough time to meet us at Musette Caffe. You know when you meet someone for the first time and hit it off? Well, we did! The conversation was so easy going that I felt that I knew Jonathan for years. We talked about Road Holland and got a glimpse of the upcoming new jersey. Sorry, I can't say more than that... you'll just have to wait for it to come out.

But, all good things must come to an end... we had to leave and hopefully, Jonathan will be back so the next time we can all go for a ride.

Thanks again to Thomas of Musette Caffe for hosting us!


Comments