Enjoying the ride on Thanksgiving.

Overlooking the Richmond Skytrain bridge looking westward.




Today is Thanksgiving Day and it's the first time back on my bike in 8 days. Comforting to know that I'm finally rid of that stubborn cold I had for the past few days.



Canadian Tire(s)...



In between production of replenishing more fast selling winter cycling caps and a new batch of Piccolo Pouches, our studio is...well busy. Carolle and I are slowly getting the upper hand on the production. One thing, I'd like to thank Bicycling Magazine with special emphasis to senior editor Jennifer Sherry for having our Brits winter cap on the,  '12 Stylish Cycling Caps' feature. Due to this, it's generating for us very positive response from folks world wide for our winter caps. We even sold a Brits in Switzerland! The rise in popularity is overwhelming, in fact, the article will be out in November's issue of Bicycling Magazine and I look forward to picking up a copy or two.






It's unheard of...

the steady Summer-like weather here in Vancouver. Today was a sunny and pleasant 18C. I felt chipper enough not to miss this weather love fest and proceeded to go for a spin to Richmond with camera in hand. It was a bike love-fest, so many cyclist enjoying the balmy Autumn day. I have been living in Vancouver for twenty or so years now and I've never seen October this sunny and warm. Ok, I checked the weather forecast (a preoccupation of mine) and the rains are coming this Friday but until then ...I'm very thankful!





Richmond Skytrain bridge looking North.

Comments

Groover said…
Happy Thanksgiving, Carolle and Richard! And well done with your caps. They are awesome. I cherish mine.

Hope the weather holds up for a few more rides...
Richard said…
Thanks Sandra! will keep on riding!