Bachelor Gulch Awaits




I want to thank one of my readers, Barry, for reminding me that I haven't posted anything on the USProChallenge race going on over in Colorado.

Well, I have been following it in dribs and drabs meaning not having the time to watch the entire stages in it's entirely. That's going to change. In about a thirty minutes the queen stage to Beaver Creek will most likely show who the contenders will be. In my mind, it's going to be down to two Americans...

Tom Danielson; hot off winning the Tour of Utah and having one of the strongest teams in the race and only 29s behind. The talented Lachlan Morton holds the leader jersey only two seconds from Mathias Frank of BMC. 

Tejay van Garderen; 11s behind and like Danielson is riding incredibly needs to pull a huge effort today.


Here's my prediction that includes the ominous Bachelor Gulch (gulp! 2774 meters) goes to a pure climber... Colombian climber, Darwin Atupuma.


 This is going to be exciting!




Peter Sagan won his second stage emphasizing why he is so classy!




Your leaders going into today's Beaver Creek stage.
Voigt, Morton, Sagan & Cooke


Comments