Paris-Roubaix: Les Pave

via portlanddesignworks





I know it's seven months away, one of the best images of Paris-Roubaix is captured splendidly by portlandesignworks

How many images have we all seen with the heroic suffering of riders?

Countless.

Dry, dust-choking, eye-stinging, chaotic, large daunting pave ... iconic I say. Where are the riders? Behind that dust plume just waiting to come into the next shot. I like this image just the way it is.... leaving you guessing.


"Some of the worst pave lies close to Roubaix, and on these misshapen roads in these dust clouds a lot can happen..."

- A Sunday in Hell.


And, in this natural arena where the pave is as old as when Napoleon's armies marched through, as unique as it is - it's just the way we like it!




For there are NO losers in Paris-Roubaix!

photo Red Dots Cycling


Comments

Unknown said…
You certainly make it seem so easy with your presentation however I discover this topic to be truly something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and incredibly huge for me. I am looking forward for your next blog post.
Leathers Athlete