Nine Lives Starring The God of Thunder






I discovered this clever video off Facebook starring The God of Thunder himself; Thor Hushovd. It's from the Norwegian Public Roads Administration campaign to raise awareness between cyclists and drivers. Today, Momentum Magazine, on their Facebook page, had a Vancouver bicycle helmet survey that I participated in. A contentious issue here since 1996, that the mandatory helmet law is in placed, that adults riding on Vancouver streets should have a bicycle helmet on. I've raced and was a bike messenger in my twenties -  I know the importance of wearing a helmet and I would never go riding without one, safety is a concern whilst enjoying the ride.

Next year, Vancouver will have a municipal bike-share system with helmet vending machines. Will this work? We'll soon see... nice to see Thor with a helmet!



Comments