Friday File: Newness, LBL - Grin & Bear-it, Maglia Rosa & Campagnolo Nuovo Record for Sale

Note: The discreet wwf panda lurking on the new bold back jersey design.






The first World Tour race of the season begins January 21 with the Santos Tour Down Under. Exciting that the 2014 season will get under way with high expectations on many top riders to perform... and win. The interesting thing is the newness; new riders, (I'm a little surprise Vuelta winner, Chris Horner is currently without a team), new bikes and new jerseys. Garmin Sharp has just brought out their new jersey that has the new wildlife charity WWF/Dan Martin/panda feel to it. I like it.






Dan Martin turns into a Monument star...

at the 10:30 mark... insert panda.






A teaser of the upcoming new Maglia Rosa...

... unveiling January 7
via Giro d'ltalia




For Sale...

photo Cycling Art




I do not have any plans to use my Nuovo Record parts anytime soon, and I wish these classic parts to go to a good home. Basically, to someone that will enjoy them. Above is my NR parts I'm selling. All first time owner, equipped on my 1987 Marinoni, except for one of the rear derailleurs - given to me from a local bike shop. The non-Campagnolo item is the Regina CX/CX-S 6-spd, 13-18, freewheel including remover tool. Rear derailleur includes a set of new Campy jockey pulleys. Yes, the parts have some surface wear and tear. If you are interested, please email me and I can discuss details (ie. pricing) and I can also provide close-up photos.


info@cyclingart.ca




My NR equipped Marinoni - 2007.
photo Cycling Art





Comments