I'm thrilled about this change of air & Ewan Time

Weight of the nation part 2 goes to Trek Factory.







I was caught off guard this morning, watching stage 5 of the Vuelta, of the news of Ryder Hesjedal making a huge transfer splash to Trek Factory Racing! A rare one year contract for any rider this season, but for the weight of the nation will leave the team I always thought would be his last. I think the move will be good and a breath of fresh air may be the tonic for him to finally win an Ardennes Classic and ...another Giro.






First Grand Tour stage win for the neo-pro.




“This is by far the happiest day in my career, to beat some of the best sprinters in the world, especially guys like Sagan and Degenkolb on an uphill finish, it really means a lot to me. It’s an honour to race with those guys and to beat them is just unreal for me."

- Caleb Ewan






Comments