King(s) of PANACHE




"4 stage wins, 2 jerseys! Unreal..."
- Simon Geschke



"I can't believe it, it's a dream. I paced myself up the climb + closed the gap to the leader + won. 
It's unbelievable."
- Warren Barguil, looks destined to win the KoMs classification.



"In France he'll forever be remembered. #legend"
- Laurens ten dam



"Is this really happening or am I just dreaming? What a legend."
- Roy Curvers




















Colombia Independence Day 










I really wanted Atapuma to win. I don't know if this is a record but he has now come second in stages at each of the three Grand Tours. He is a great climber and his helluva second won him the most combative rider of the queen stage.




4 second bonus for Bardet.




"Nothing is done, there is still the time trial, but I like the time trials at the end of the Tour. I feel motivated."
- Romain Bardet









Rigo Uran drops to third place, 29 seconds and the real test is the 22.5 ams time trial in Marseille on Saturday. 

"And Uran is not a bad time triallist."
- Serge Pauwels, Dimension Data

"With this distance, anything can happen in a time trial."
- Steven De Jongh, DS Trek-Segafredo










Comments