Friday File: Fortune for Fortuneo


Coup in the transfer market...
Wawamania goes home... to Brittany based, Pro Conti team, Fortuneo-Oscaro. 






"I'm really happy to join Fortuneo-Oscaro. I've watched them grow in strength these past few years. As I carry on with my career, I wanted to go back to my roots."
- Warren Barguil, double stage winner and KoMs, 2017 TdF.





I want to thank my friend, Guy for tweeting me this excellent (short) video of formerly known, Robert Millar (now Philippa York) winning her last race... the British National Championships in 1995. A legend back then and a legend today.





1995 British National Champ.






Capt. America, Larry Warbasse currently 53rd, Vuelta a Burgos...



2017 American National Champ.

















There is a horse race at the Tour of Poland...



Comments