Right on target

Rusty Woods on the Muy.


"My legs are there, I came second last year and I'm ready for a good result. But we have a guy who just won Flanders (Alberto Bettiol) and a guy who just came second in Amstel (Simon Clarke) too. So we are in the fortunate position to not be lacking in depth, to have a really good range of riders, strong guys like Nate Brown and Lawson Craddock, who was riding really well at Amstel, Dani Martinez who won a stage at Paris-Nice, and Tangel Kagert too. But I'm still really excited for Sunday"
- Michael Woods looks towards Liege-Bastonge-Liege







"It was tough, and that's why this victory gives me not just great satisfaction, but also a huge motivation for Liege-Bastogne-Liege."
- Julian Alaphilippe


Bauke Mollema (6th, Trek) and Bjorg Lambrecht (5th, Lotto Soudal) going full gas on the Muy.





A look back at Paris-Roubaix...














Rolf Sorensen (winner) with Tony Rominger (2nd), 1993 Liege-Bastonge-Liege.




Comments