It just clicked



"I'm not normally one to look at the finish. But I had a feeling. A few minutes before the start I went down and rode the last 300 meters. Very perfect timing for me. I wish I could say I planned it, but sometimes luck just falls that way."

I wasn't feeling very good in the first few days. I'd had a big few months, and I thought I'd done irreversible damage. Leading into this race I thought I was going well - then I started racing. But last night all of a sudden it just clicked."

"I had a decent result in Leadville, but I didn't feel great. The first few days here I knew I was missing that 10 percent you need to win here... I knew I had it in there. It was just a matter of doing everything right."
-Lachlan Morton. Stage 5, Park City.

"It's amazing to see the versatility of Lachly this year. From camping in a ditch in the rain to being on the podium in Leadville to winning here in Utah. It's fun to see his love for cycling of all types come alive!"
-Jonathan Vaughters. CEO

Laclan Morton (2016 Tour of Utah champion) bested Hayden McCormick.

Comments