It was an honour to show off my legs

Mike Woods: Top Canadian in Montréal

"I tried a couple of digs on Camillien-Houde. I made some errors of execution on the final sprint but still happy with my performance. Because of the headwind, it was hard to make a difference on Camillien-Houde. That was really my goal today, to be a protagonist. It was an honour to show off my legs and show what Canadians are capable of. It was a hard sprint because of the last corner. Someone always attacks around the corner so everyone's legs were blocked and I wasn't perfectly placed."
- Mike Woods. 8th place GP Cycliste de Montréal

One more time: Cycling legend, Svein Tuft bows out after an illustrious career.








Maghalie Rochette, the Canadian and Pan American champion, won her first career UCI Cyclocross World Cup at Jinglecross in Iowa City on Saturday. Next up: Trek Cup. Waterloo, Wisconsin. 9/14




Comments