Sneaking into the final

 

An exciting finish to the start of the new season.


The GP La Marseillasise, it was the first elite men's race of 2021 and the opening round of the French Cup series and a worthy first-time winner...

"It's a tough race that I enjoy. Today, we had big team ambitions. When it all came together in the finale, I didn't quite believe it. By sneaking into the final, I managed to win in this very special sprint. I won my first professional victory for this opening race, so I am happy. Today the group was super homgeneous. We took turns going on the offensive on the Route des Cretes. After Clement Venturini's victory in the French Cyclocross Championship, it was important to start the road campaign well. The dynamics are working for AG2R Citroen Team."

-Aurelien Paret-Peintre


Results



Comments