Nothing to lose and everything to win

 



There is no final decision on Paris-Roubaix, however, Sports minister Roxana Maracineanu provided this update...

"Let it be clear that this is a department where the health status is problematic. There is no final decision, but perhaps the race will be postponed. The local prefect has already said there is a possibility of postponement."

Le Parisen said the race could be rescheduled potentially on Sunday, October 24 or Sunday, October 31. 



Back on top

Esteban Chaves put injury and illness problems behind him with a gratifying victory on the queen stage at Volta a Catalunya.

"It was a really long way, but I had nothing to lose and everything to win. I was ninth on the GC so there was nothing to lose there, and I just had to try.

It is incredible, it's like I said yesterday after these hard few months, few years, few months it's like everything, it's pay back, and it is a dream to start the season like this.

I showed myself I can do it and I just need to keep working, keep believing and keep dreaming."

-Esteban Chaves

Stage 4 results


Michael Woods finished seven seconds behind Chaves.


"Esteban Chaves proved to be too strong today. I felt way stronger than yesterday. Obviously, I would have rather sprinted for the victory, but I had good legs today.

-Michael Woods





Comments