The sprint will be special today

 

Philippe Gilbert loves the cobbles on stage 1.


Stage 2 Paris-Nice, Oinville-sur-Montcient to Amilly

A beautiful start to stage 2



"We have to take the risk of losing to win, one on one we'll see what happens."
-Arnaud Demare

"The sprint will be special today, with lots of turns in the final sections."
- Bryan Coquard

"Delighted to be the Irish man defending the leader's jersey for the first time in 33 years. Massive Irish legacy stretching longer than my lifetime at this race."
-Sam Bennett






Welcome to Italy


Mauri Vansevenant becomes the first Belgian winner in Larciano since Roger De Vlaeminck in 1975 to win the GP Industria Artigianato.

"Seeing they believed in me made me believe even more in myself and I'm extremely happy I could convert their work into a win, my firsts with the pros. It's an amazing day, one that I will never forget."

-Mauri Vansevenant









Comments