Fast, furious & chaotic

 



"I'm very happy with this victory in my first sprint at a Grand Tour. My preparation at altitude has been good. I was confident before tackling the Giro. I enjoyed hearing the crowd of Piedmont yelling my name today. We know tomorrow is a perfect stage for Peter Sagan."

-Tim Merlier

"First road stage of the Giro d'ltalia and first sprint. It was an easy day until the last kilometres with a messy and tricky finish. I think the result reflects the field of sprinters here. My form keeps getting better and we'll keep fighting."

-Peter Sagan



Stage 2: Stupinigi - Novara results


Remembering the 10th anniversary of Wouter Weylandt's tragic death at the
2011 Giro d'ltalia



Close call: Fernando Gaviria narrowly avoided crashing after nearly 
colliding with lead-out man Juan Sebastian Molano




Stage 3: Made for Sagan






Comments