It was a special day for me and the team

 



Rigoberto Uran dominated the mountain ITT beating Julian Alaphilippe and Gino Mader and moves up to second in GC. The Colombian put a spin on his terrain and won by an emphatic margin of 53 seconds.

"This race is hard because my first win in this race was 2007, many years ago. Today's time trial was special because there was the climb and then the downhill. It was a special day for me and the team.

This year is so special for me. I haven't raced much, also because of a small problem, but I had good preparation for the Tour de France and done some hard racing here at the Tour de Suisse. 

With these great legs, I'll try. But it's a hard stage and the Tour de Suisse ends tomorrow."

-Rigoberto Uran. Second place @0.17 secs.

Stage 7 results




Comments