Superman on Ventoux

 

Superman
via James Startt


"I am very happy to have won this race, it gives me confidence. My team worked really hard for me today. We came in force because we knew that one of the Tour stages was similar.

I was in good enough shape to finish my team's work and go on my own to victory. With luck, on the Tour de France, my body will remember that day."
-Miguel Lopez





Eric Mas


"Giving it my all for the team on the famous Mont Ventoux. Very happy with the job done, my podium spot, and Miguel Angel's victory."
-Eric Mas










"I had a good day again. I'd like to keep the leader's jersey as long as possible, but in the mountains, it'll be tough. I could win tomorrow, everything is possible, and someone has to win, right?"
-Mathieu van der Poel












Comments