Hattrick

The joy when a teammate wins, Lawson Craddock celebrates!


 "It was not before the last 5 or 6 kilometers that I started believing we could win. It was a really hard day, and we didn't always work perfectly together in the front. WE had a few attacks and then reduced the size of the group. In the end, I think everybody had tired legs and it was hard to work well together on this hilly terrain but somehow we managed to hang onto it. 

I have to thank my teammate Lawson Craddock for doing an amazing job. I wouldn't have been able to do it without him in the breakaway today. It's a dream and I hope I don't wake up."
-Magnus Cort. Twenty-first career win and sixth Vuelta stage win.


"I'm so happy Magnus finished it off today. Third stage win. Pretty good Vuelta. Have you seen his mustache? With a stache like that, you can't lose."
-Lawson Craddock





 Stage 19 Results





Comments