The best ending for me


 

Fabio Aru, the 2015 Vuelta a Espana champion, lived "with great emotion" and retires at the age of 31.


"It is exciting. I love this team and it is the best ending for me, and I also love this race. I want to thank all those who make the Vuelta possible and the fans around the world for their love. Now I will stay with my family and then we will see."

-Fabio Aru

Palmares:

1st Vuelta a Espana 2015, 1st Italian Road Championship 2017, 2nd Giro d'ltalia 2015, 3rd Giro d'ltalia 2014, 3 stages of the Giro d'ltalia, 2 stages of the Vuelta a Espana, 1 stage of the Tour de France, 1 stage of the Dauphiné Critérium.

"I didn't plan it for three years and in three years I always ended up here. So I'm not sure, but I'd like to be here again and definitely enjoy it again. "

-Primoz Roglic












Three stage wins, many breakaway attempts, two second places, Magnus Cort was rewarded with a 
well deserved most combative rider award.


Final Standings









Comments