I will be the man to beat

 

Hitting the gravel


"Today was super tough. Also, the final climb was pretty steep but I know this is my kind of climb so I was concentrating on it to save as much as possible for the final and just the last kilometres, I did my best. 

I saw it only on the video, this section. It's pretty hard because there are some parts of the road with big stones. I decided to make the difference on that section. I'm super happy. This is my first race and it's already going very well. Now I'm really part of the team and we can achieve big goals together.

-Aleksandr Vlasov takes his first victory for his new team Bora-Hansgrohe.

Volta a la Comunitat Valenciana Stage 3 results





Meanwhile in France...

Thomas takes the overall lead


Benjamin Thomas brings a second victory in two days to the Cofidis team on stage 3 of the Etoile de Besseges. 

"I came to the Etoile de Besseges to raise my arms, the general classification comes afterwards. Tomorrow we will have to resist. I will be the man to beat."
-Benjamin Thomas

Etoile de Besseges Stage 3 results


Comments