On the steep ramps & Classy McNulty

 

Oh, it's steep: Woods, Valverde & Sosa


"I hope to have some good legs tomorrow."
-Mike Woods. Second behind stage 3 winner Alejandro Valverde. Tomorrow's final ITT will decide the winner. 


Stage 3 Results





A classy solo win at Faun Ardeche Classic


"I'm really happy. It was a tough day, I had an aggressive approach to the race, especially on the last two climbs, launching myself into the attack.

My start to the season has been very good so far with some nice results. I knew that I had done quality training and I am pleased to be able to turn this work into victories.

It is the second one-day race that I win this year; I am pleased because these are races where I can go all out, but I'm keen to get stuck into the stage races now too."
-Brandon McNulty. Second win of the season after victory at Trofeo Calvia in January and second overall at the Volta ao Algarve.



Final Results





Comments