The race in the wind

 



"It feels good to wear this national champion's jersey in Italy again in competition. It's bound to be special and it's important for me to show this jersey in my country. Getting a good result is always difficult, so I am happy."

-Matteo Sobrero. 10th place, Stage 1 ITT Tirreno-Adriatico





Echelons in France...




"It was a real big day where there was a lot of wind. There were a lot of breakaways in the peloton, which caused several splits in addition to the many crashes. We're limited in numbers, so it makes things a bit complicated, but on my side, I'm ready and fit. I will do my best after the time trial to be in front of the team and be on the hunt for a stage and big breakaways. I know the roads of the last two stages well because that's where I live, so it will be an advantage for me."
-Hugo Houle. Israel-Premier Tech, 47th place on the second stage between Auffargis - OrlĂ©ans. 





Comments