My legs feel really good

 



"It's like with good wine, the strength also comes with age, and the more efforts I make, the more chances I have to break away. There was just one option, aero, time trial mode, and give everything."

-Annemiek van Vleuten






"The sprint in Liege can then be anyone. However, I did find my legs today, and I hope to keep them for the rest of the season."
-Mike Woods

"It's a huge surprise for me and an honor to stand on the podium alongside these champions. I knew Van Aert's wheel was the right one, I felt I had enough to beat him in the sprint. What a way to end our amazing spring campaign."
-Quinten Hermans. Intermarché-Wanty-Gobert






After last year's race, with Mike Woods' victory on the queen stage, IPT is sending a strong team with winning ambitions.

"We are bringing a good team to this race and I really think that we have a rider capable of winning almost every day this week. The main objective is to win and we have multiple options for both stage wins and the GC."
-Zak Dempster. Sports Director

"My legs feel really good and I'm excited to get started with Tour of Romandie. I'll be looking for stage wins and then we will see about the GC. I know the finish of stage 1 quite well, as I was fourth there in 2019, and the mountain stages suit me well too. Having Jakob and Paddy here takes a bit of the pressure off me but it also means we can race more aggressively. With a bit of luck, I think we can do great things this week."
-Mike Woods

IPT: Paddy Bevin, Alex Cataford, Chris Froome, Jakob Fuglsang, Krists Nielands, Corbin Strong, Mike Woods.


Comments