The team performed very well today

 



"I was never confident, Van der Poel was close as well, but of course, you always have that belief that you can win, and eventually I managed to hang on. Today was a 12-minute effort, we still have some much more demanding stages in front of us. We will celebrate today, it's one of only two-time trials I have ever won and my first ever in a Grand Tour, so we'll enjoy today, but I think we need to look at the bigger picture."

-Simon Yates. Stage 2 win, second on GC.




"It was also one of the best time trials Sobrero has ever ridden as well and I think across the board the team performed very well today, and it's a nice reward for Matteo to be in the best young rider jersey."

-Matt White, DS.


Matteo Sobrero's superb ride: 4th place, 4th on GC and wears the young rider jersey.







Comments