Tour Down Under: Mount Lofty




"The only thing I could change was the Prologue in the rain. A lot of guys also got caught up in that as well. I did the best I could there. From there we just tried to take the race as it came. Today was our last chance so we took it."
-Simon Yates. Stage 5 winner, second overall

"I'm a big fan of Alain Prost from Formula One and his philosophy was take the risk when you can and when you have the opportunity go all in. That's how I basically rode the race."
-Jay Vine

“First race here with the team. I am so proud to ride with these guys. We had an amazing race. It’s a super good group and we put in a lot of hard work together from the start until the end. Personally, I really suffered out there today but we won the jersey so that’s the most important thing.”
-Mikkel Honare

Yates makes it count.


KoMs winner: Mikkel Honare





Comments