Lidl-Trek: Mission complete

 


“It’s a really good day for us and nice to give the guys the victory they deserved yesterday. (Moving into the GC lead) sums up the two good days of racing. We’re happy, and now it’s on for tomorrow so we’ll see how it goes. The GC would be a bonus because we know how hard it will be tomorrow.”

-Mads Pedersen. Lidl-Trek. 



“This is a really special victory, my first with my new team. It’s a big emotion. This season is an important one of me so it’s really great to be able to start it in this way. We are here with one goal, to bring home results for Lidl-Trek and I think in these first three days we really did that.”
-Jonathan Milan. Lidl-Trek



“It was a hard exercise in the end. I was in the red with 400 metres to go and Bryan let me pass the wheel. I decided to go from far out. I know I had it in the legs. I know I can do this long effort. If you don’t try, you don’t win but I’m happy that it was just enough at the finish. Bryan said he won but I wasn’t sure. I’m happy to be in this seat now.”
-Tim Merlier


Comments