Brussels Classic: Girmay’s Ambition, Dauphine: From out of the mist…

 


“We started with the ambition to win. But in the end, we have to admit that Jonas Abrahamsen was very strong. I can be satisfied with my feeling on the main difficulties and this third consecutive podium. Everything is going according to plan again after my bad luck in the spring and the Giro. In recent weeks, I rediscovered the feeling of racing for victory, which I have been longing for a while. I feel physically and mentally at the top of my game. I will continue my preparation for the Tour de France at home, at altitude, in order to line up for the Grand Depart in Florence in this excellent condition in three weeks.”

-Biniam Girmay






Magnus Cort caught Bruno Armirail near the line and takes his first win for Uno-X Mobility and race lead.

 "It's amazing, it's a very big race here in the Dauphiné. After joining Uno-X, I didn't have the best start to the season. I struggled a little and I didn't get any big results, and then I had an injury in Tirreno and I was out for a long time. It's amazing to come back and take a stage win here."
-Magnus Cort

Comments

lameda said…
Finished watching that YouTube video, and wow, impressive