La Vuelta Stage 7: Scorcher into Córdoba

 


"It was good! It was super easy day until the final, to be fair. Then, it was explosive, but I felt much better in the heat than I did earlier in the week... It was a nice day! I wasn't surprised Primoz went for the bonus but it wasn't like a crazy explosive attack. I'm pretty comfortable with how I felt today and pretty happy with how it turned out. I can't really do much against Primoz's sprint for the bonuses but he would have to take a lot of bonuses to make up that time. We'll see in the big mountains."
-Ben O'Connor in La Roja with a 4'45" lead.

“He finished fourth in the Giro d’ltalia this year and has got many other good results, so maybe some teams might have underestimated him here. It may be quite hard to shift him from the red jersey and especially the podium.”
-Jack Haig. Bahrain-Victorius



Comments