A Strong Giro de Veneto finish



After finishing on the podium at Gran Piemonte last week, Corbin Strong (IPT) took victory at Giro del Veneto. He has strong belief heading towards the European season’s finale at the upcoming Veneto Classic (Oct.10)…

“It’s a bit of a different race and with the rain, it could be a filthy race. I don’t know if I’m looking forward to it as much now, after such a strong race today but it’ll be a nice way to finish off the season. 

I have been very motivated to finish the season in a strong way. The finish was perfect for me, and it’s really a good feeling to get this win today. I was really hungry for a result today, and the team did a great job! I got a little bit boxed in on the technical finish, but I had the confidence to go early, and it paid off in the end. I’m really happy I could finish off the team’s hard work!”

-Corbin Strong. The Kiwi’s second win this year and the 27th for IPT in the 2024 season.


.


Comments