Tour de France Femmes, San Sebastián, Storm over the Tour of Denmark

 


Lorena Wiebes (SD Worx Protime) won stage 1 and  secured the first yellow jersey of this Tour de France Femmes, sprinting to victory atop the Cote Saint-Francois. Kim Le Court-Piennar took second place and Demi Vollering in third place. 


“I was like, ‘OK, it’s 1km to go, I need to hold on, I cannot drop anymore’. I was a bit blocked when EF started on the right side, then I found my way. I started a bit early, but I was like, ‘I need to go now’. I’m really happy with the support from my team and the staff. That gave me extra energy.”
-Lorena Wiebes

Carapaz vs Evenepoel

Final podium: 1. Remco Evenepoel 2. Richard Carapaz 3. Ben Tullet


Storm Ingebrigtsen (Uno-X) wins the 4th stage of the Tour of Denmark! The Norwegian attacked 3km out to take the win!


Comments