Friday File: FDJ Paterberg recon, Hatta Dam, Bunnyhop The Patriarchy

Shake, rattle and roll: Go boys!
FDJ on the Paterberg



The cobble classics are right around the corner. At the end of the month the rider's first visit to Belgium will be: Omloop Het Nieuwsblad (2/24), Kuurne-Brussels-Kuurne (2/25) and Le Samyn (2/27). With that in mind there's plenty of racing going on...




Dubai action on the queen stage:

Sonny Colbrelli edges Magnus Cort (Astana) and Timo Roosen (LottoNL-Jumbo) 
to win the exciting finish atop the Hatta Dam.







SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave "I didn't realize how steep the final climb was. All I could do was turn to my right and left and just see so many riders overtake me. This could have been such a memorable moment for me and the team. Now I am left with pondering what went wrong."
- Brandon McNulty (Rally Cycling).









Tip of the cap:

Help each other



Comments